Your initial consultation will consist of a thorough examination and discussion of potential treatment options by one of our Specialists in Orthodontics. We will assess your orthodontic needs to determine if this is the correct time to begin your treatment and discuss any preferences you may have.
During your consultation, we will address the following:
- Risks and benefits of orthodontic treatment
- Expected treatment outcomes
- Types of braces available to you
- Estimated duration of the treatment
- Estimated cost of treatment
- Available payment options
When orthodontic treatment is indicated, pre-treatment orthodontic records are required for a full diagnosis and treatment planning. These include:
- Two X-rays of the teeth and jaws
- Impressions for dental study casts
- Clinical photographs of face and teeth
Your orthodontic records will be evaluated by your orthodontist, and a written diagnosis, treatment plan and the fees (if applicable) will be provided. Once you are happy with the treatment proposal, treatment can begin.